Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has indicated that he is “pleased” Democrats are moving forward to impeach President Trump, saying the push will make it “easier to purge” his influence and the movement from the Republican Party, according to a New York Times report.
- Democrats Respond to Abbott's Decision to Reopen the State
- George Floyd Justice in Policing Act Passes the House
- House Democrats Pass Massive Partisan Election Reform Bill
- House Democrats Pass Defund Police Bill, Gooden The Lone Republican Vote
- ‘Embarrassed’ Cuomo In First Appearance Addresses Sexual Harassment Allegations But Refuses To Resign
- Ted Cruz: 'Texas is Open for Business'
- Texas Congressman Engaged in 'Inappropriate Conduct' as White House Physician
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 3.3.2021 — Texas Opens, But... —No Mas! No Masks! — West, Lee, Crenshaw, Cruz — More...
- Abbott Finally Opens Texas, But At Great Cost
- Gov. Greg Abbott Set to Lift Mask Mandate and Open State '100 percent'