Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has dismissed hundreds of members of 42 Pentagon advisory boards in an effort to oust last-minute Trump administration appointees, according to a memo to senior Pentagon leadership.
- Gov. Abbott Vows to Make Texas a '2nd Amendment Sanctuary State'
- Twitter Users Sue Ken Paxton
- The US Has a Once-In-A-Generation Moment to Engage With Africa
- House Republicans Pass H.B.6
- Veronica Escobar Joins Lawsuit Against Trump
- Detention Facility Receives Complaints of Child Sex Abuse
- Senate Budget Faces Criticism Over Education Funding Allocation
- AG Ken Paxton Sues Biden Over Immigration Policies
- Gov. Abbott Boycotts Major League Baseball
- Gov. Abbott Bans Government-Mandated Vaccine Passports