Representatives August Pfluger (R) and Henry Cuellar (D) led a bipartisan letter to the White House in which lawmakers urged the administration to approve all 254 Texas counties for Individual Assistance to aid the state’s recovery from the devastating winter […]
- Democrats Respond to Abbott's Decision to Reopen the State
- George Floyd Justice in Policing Act Passes the House
- House Democrats Pass Massive Partisan Election Reform Bill
- House Democrats Pass Defund Police Bill, Gooden The Lone Republican Vote
- ‘Embarrassed’ Cuomo In First Appearance Addresses Sexual Harassment Allegations But Refuses To Resign
- Ted Cruz: 'Texas is Open for Business'
- Texas Congressman Engaged in 'Inappropriate Conduct' as White House Physician
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 3.3.2021 — Texas Opens, But... —No Mas! No Masks! — West, Lee, Crenshaw, Cruz — More...
- Abbott Finally Opens Texas, But At Great Cost
- Gov. Greg Abbott Set to Lift Mask Mandate and Open State '100 percent'