As the Democratic-controlled House votes on impeaching President Donald Trump for urging his supporters to march on the U.S. Capitol last week, Texas lawmakers split along party lines. “After yesterday’s failed coup attempt, it is clear that our fragile democracy […]
- Cruz Retweets Article Criticizing President Trump
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 1.15.20 — Americans Oppose Removing Trump — Cornyn Tops With Bills — Allen West, Paxon, Jackson, Lee, Castro — More...
- Texas Democrats Want "Traitor" Ted Cruz out in 2024
- Most Americans Oppose Removing Trump
- Texas GOP Priorities for 2021 Legislative Session
- Paxton Issues Civil Investigative Demands to Tech Companies
- Cornyn Ranks First for Passing Bills into Law Last Congress
- Reprehensible but not Impeachable
- Impeachment Splits Texas Lawmakers Along Party Lines
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 1.13.20 — McConnell Betrays Trump? — Castro Pushes Impeachment – Cruz, Lee, West, Melania — More...