He’s since shifted his focus to reintroducing legislation that would ensure a Constitutional amendment that would impose congressional term limits.
- Gov. Abbott Announces Bill Prohibiting Social Media from 'Censoring Texans'
- Bryan Slaton Files Bill to Finish Trump’s Border Wall
- Ted Cruz A Favorite For The 2024 Republican Presidential Nomination
- NRA Moving to Texas. Welcome To The 'Great State of Texas'
- Democrats Respond to Abbott's Decision to Reopen the State
- George Floyd Justice in Policing Act Passes the House
- House Democrats Pass Massive Partisan Election Reform Bill
- House Democrats Pass Defund Police Bill, Gooden The Lone Republican Vote
- ‘Embarrassed’ Cuomo In First Appearance Addresses Sexual Harassment Allegations But Refuses To Resign
- Ted Cruz: 'Texas is Open for Business'