As states continue to battle with the idea of fully opening up or leaving certain aspects closed, the conversation has now shifted to the idea of whether or not there should be a vaccine mandate if a vaccine should be created.
- Gov. Abbott Vows to Make Texas a '2nd Amendment Sanctuary State'
- Twitter Users Sue Ken Paxton
- The US Has a Once-In-A-Generation Moment to Engage With Africa
- House Republicans Pass H.B.6
- Veronica Escobar Joins Lawsuit Against Trump
- Detention Facility Receives Complaints of Child Sex Abuse
- Senate Budget Faces Criticism Over Education Funding Allocation
- AG Ken Paxton Sues Biden Over Immigration Policies
- Gov. Abbott Boycotts Major League Baseball
- Gov. Abbott Bans Government-Mandated Vaccine Passports