On Wednesday, the Texas GOP announced its eight legislative priorities for the 2021 Legislative Session. Texas Republicans began the session two months after resounding November electoral victories which solidified their majority in the state House. Chairman Allen West detailed plans […]
- Cruz Retweets Article Criticizing President Trump
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 1.15.20 — Americans Oppose Removing Trump — Cornyn Tops With Bills — Allen West, Paxon, Jackson, Lee, Castro — More...
- Texas Democrats Want "Traitor" Ted Cruz out in 2024
- Most Americans Oppose Removing Trump
- Texas GOP Priorities for 2021 Legislative Session
- Paxton Issues Civil Investigative Demands to Tech Companies
- Cornyn Ranks First for Passing Bills into Law Last Congress
- Reprehensible but not Impeachable
- Impeachment Splits Texas Lawmakers Along Party Lines
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 1.13.20 — McConnell Betrays Trump? — Castro Pushes Impeachment – Cruz, Lee, West, Melania — More...