In the battle to direct an effective and efficient COVID-relief bill, Democrats and President Trump (R) found some common ground after the President slammed lawmakers’ attempt to send Americans $600. Calling for Americans to receive $2,000 instead, Democrats agreed, but they’re also pointing out that this has been their goal all along.
- Gov. Abbott Vows to Make Texas a '2nd Amendment Sanctuary State'
- Twitter Users Sue Ken Paxton
- The US Has a Once-In-A-Generation Moment to Engage With Africa
- House Republicans Pass H.B.6
- Veronica Escobar Joins Lawsuit Against Trump
- Detention Facility Receives Complaints of Child Sex Abuse
- Senate Budget Faces Criticism Over Education Funding Allocation
- AG Ken Paxton Sues Biden Over Immigration Policies
- Gov. Abbott Boycotts Major League Baseball
- Gov. Abbott Bans Government-Mandated Vaccine Passports