In recent months, Texas Republican senator Ted Cruz has risen to prominence as one of the most vocal Trump loyalists. Immediately following the election, he attacked Philadelphia officials for election malpractice. In December, he was prepared to argue the Texas […]
- Cruz Retweets Article Criticizing President Trump
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 1.15.20 — Americans Oppose Removing Trump — Cornyn Tops With Bills — Allen West, Paxon, Jackson, Lee, Castro — More...
- Texas Democrats Want "Traitor" Ted Cruz out in 2024
- Most Americans Oppose Removing Trump
- Texas GOP Priorities for 2021 Legislative Session
- Paxton Issues Civil Investigative Demands to Tech Companies
- Cornyn Ranks First for Passing Bills into Law Last Congress
- Reprehensible but not Impeachable
- Impeachment Splits Texas Lawmakers Along Party Lines
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 1.13.20 — McConnell Betrays Trump? — Castro Pushes Impeachment – Cruz, Lee, West, Melania — More...