According to a new NBC News poll, Americans are largely divided when it comes to whether or not President Donald Trump (R) should be removed from office. With just five days left in his administration, Independents also narrowly oppose the removal from office with the poll showing that 45% are in favor of removal while 53% of Independents are against the President being removed from office.
- Cruz Retweets Article Criticizing President Trump
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 1.15.20 — Americans Oppose Removing Trump — Cornyn Tops With Bills — Allen West, Paxon, Jackson, Lee, Castro — More...
- Texas Democrats Want "Traitor" Ted Cruz out in 2024
- Most Americans Oppose Removing Trump
- Texas GOP Priorities for 2021 Legislative Session
- Paxton Issues Civil Investigative Demands to Tech Companies
- Cornyn Ranks First for Passing Bills into Law Last Congress
- Reprehensible but not Impeachable
- Impeachment Splits Texas Lawmakers Along Party Lines
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 1.13.20 — McConnell Betrays Trump? — Castro Pushes Impeachment – Cruz, Lee, West, Melania — More...