Tomorrow, President Donald Trump is expected to travel to the U.S.-Mexico border to highlight his administration’s work on border security, an issue which defined his 2016 campaign. Trump’s visit to Alamo will mark the completion of 4,500 miles of border […]
- Cruz Retweets Article Criticizing President Trump
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 1.15.20 — Americans Oppose Removing Trump — Cornyn Tops With Bills — Allen West, Paxon, Jackson, Lee, Castro — More...
- Texas Democrats Want "Traitor" Ted Cruz out in 2024
- Most Americans Oppose Removing Trump
- Texas GOP Priorities for 2021 Legislative Session
- Paxton Issues Civil Investigative Demands to Tech Companies
- Cornyn Ranks First for Passing Bills into Law Last Congress
- Reprehensible but not Impeachable
- Impeachment Splits Texas Lawmakers Along Party Lines
- LONE STAR — Texas’ Big Political Read — 1.13.20 — McConnell Betrays Trump? — Castro Pushes Impeachment – Cruz, Lee, West, Melania — More...